The purpose of this Site is to provide a simple, convenient and cost-effective service to fastfood consumers, linking them to restaurants in their area that offer takeaway food. Interactive menus allow customers to build and submit orders at the click of a button.
By joining, members can view their order history, rate past orders, introduce friends and earn discounts.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Milano Pizza Nottingham Ltd. provides this Site and content on an “as-is” and “as available” basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of this Site, or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Subject to the previous paragraph, neither Milano Pizza Nottingham Ltd. nor Milano Pizza Nottingham Ltd. directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors shall have any liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits), arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use this Site.
Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limits liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents or employees.
You may not print, copy, reproduce, download, republish, broadcast, transmit, display, modify or re-use the materials from this Site for anything other than personal, non-commercial use, including in particular any purpose which publicly re-sells or re-uses the materials, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in this Site and its content (including without limitation the Site design, text, graphics, logos, icons, images and all software, databases and source code connected with the Site) are owned by or licensed to Milano Pizza Nottingham Ltd. or otherwise used by Milano Pizza Nottingham Ltd. as permitted by law.
Milano Pizza Nottingham Ltd and the logo are trade marks of Milano Pizza Nottingham Ltd.
This Site may be unavailable at certain times to allow for maintenance and upgrades. Although we will endeavour to notify customers in advance of any service unavailability, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw the service at any time.
Limitations of Use
This Site is intended to be accessed by persons located in the Nottingham UK and we make no representation that any information, materials or functions included in this Site are appropriate for use in any other jurisdiction.
By using this Site, you warrant that any personal information provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by updating your member profile on the Site or contacting us.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
To use our service you must be over 18 years of age.
You are not allowed to register multiple memberships for use by the same person. Violation of this clause may result in termination of your membership.
Members’ passwords should be kept confidential at all times, and must not be shared or disclosed to anyone. You are responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted through your membership. If you know or suspect that someone has knowledge of your password then you should contact us immediately.
You may not use the Site for any unlawful or unauthorised purpose, including without limitation:
1. Distributing any unlawful, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
2. Transmitting material that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any laws, regulations or codes of practice.
3. Interfering with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Site.
4. Damaging, disabling or impairing the operation of this Site or attempting to gain unauthorised access to this Site or to networks connected to it, through hacking, spoofing or other such similar means.
Feedback and User Submissions
We do not solicit nor wish to receive any confidential or proprietary information from you. Nor do we wish to receive any creative materials, ideas or suggestions other than those we specifically request.
If you do send to us by email or otherwise, any communication or material, you represent and warrant that the information and material is original to you, and you will be deemed to have granted us a perpetual, world-wide, royalty-free license to use such communications or material in any way we see fit and we will be free to use any such material or information contained in communications you send for any purpose whatsoever.
Placing an order
Milano Pizza Nottingham Ltd. endeavours to deal with reputable third parties who provide a quality service, however Milano Pizza Nottingham Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability for the quality or quantity of any goods delivered by or collected from said third parties. It is the responsibility of the customer to thoroughly check the supplied goods before agreeing to pay for an order.
All questions regarding goods shown on this Site should be directed to the partner restaurant.
After you submit an order to us, we will give you an Order Number and send the details of this order in an email. Please note that this is acknowledgement of your order, not acceptance.
Acceptance of your order will only occur when we send you a further email confirming that the restaurant has received and accepted your order. If the restaurant is unable to fulfil your order you will receive an email stating that your order has been declined.
Please make sure the email address you provide is correct and your mailbox is in proper working order, as all correspondence regarding your order is sent to this address.
All food preparation and deliveries are the sole responsibility of the restaurant accepting the order. Please be aware that the restaurant will do everything they can to meet the delivery time you specified, however delivery times may be affected by factors beyond their control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
Incorrect personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so please ensure that you have included your correct address (including postcode), email address and contact telephone number when ordering.
Members can track the progress of their orders by viewing their Order History.
1. Payment Once your order has been accepted, this represents an agreement between you the customer and the restaurant. The restaurant has sole responsibility for this order. Cash payments are made directly to the restaurant fulfilling the order. If you have chosen to pay with credit or debit card on the Site then the transaction is processed by Stripe . as an authorised agent of the restaurant. All prices are inclusive of VAT and quoted in British (Sterling) Pounds. Delivery and/or card charges are calculated per order and based on the policy of the individual restaurant. Any delivery charges or card fees will be displayed clearly in your Order Summary. Prices are subject to change and all goods are subject to availability.
2. Cancellation You have the right to cancel an order up to the point the order is sent to the restaurant. Normally, this is approximately 45 minutes before the time you requested delivery or collection of the order. Members can cancel an order via their Order History, while guests can use the “Cancel order” link in the confirmation email they received. While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any order that is based on inaccurate information. An order may be subsequently cancelled by a restaurant after you have received an email stating the order has been accepted. Milano Pizza Nottingham Ltd. and our partner restaurants reserves the right to cancel any order, before or after acceptance, and will notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
The ratings contained on this Site are for informational purposes only and do not constitute advice. Nor should you rely on ratings to make (or refrain from making) or take (or refrain from taking) any action. Ratings are the opinions of customers who have ordered through the Site, and any statements, advice or opinions made by such customers are those of such customers only.